Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Male Brazilian Waxing Maryland Who Does Male Brazilian Waxing Using Alexandria Body Sugaring In Florence, S.C.?

Who does male brazilian waxing using alexandria body sugaring in Florence, S.C.? - male brazilian waxing maryland

I want someone who has experience with sugar body. I do not know you evaluate the band has no sucrose, but the method of case sugar. If he do in Las Vegas and how this method better than waxing. The results are better and does not burn. Does anyone have any suggestions or contacts?

2 comments:

Mike said...

It's a girl near Columbia, SC area named Julie Council is sugar. Their number is 803-315-3469 it has given me Brazilians for about 6 months. I will no longer be a salon waxing. I have before firing. His method of sugaring is much better and longer. I did a search and their website www.myspace.com / bodysugaringlexingtonsc If you want more information, then private message me if you reply to your reply with your e-mail. Tell the type of Greenville Tattood sent.

Zack said...

ahh sugar, body sugaring, but not in Greenville. It's like 45 minutes by car from Colombia. I am too. It goes from "Jewels". I get my arm. there and my back. She took a hot towel and massage after the addition of sucrose in the back. I sleep with him. Best Body sugaring treatment again. The Brazilians are great. .

Post a Comment