Thursday, January 14, 2010

Car Seat Backpack Carrier Why Cant I Find A Store That Sells A Regular, Light-weight Baby Carrier Seat?

Why cant i find a store that sells a regular, light-weight baby carrier seat? - car seat backpack carrier

I got pregnant in June ... and I'm aconvertible seat so that you can use from birth until a booster seat can ... it is a heavy car and I can take not only in supermarkets or something ... and all I think the car seat or things real carriers backpack. Regular seating is easily infant or companies soooo cool that really has nothing for a good reason? What's happening?

2 comments:

Isadora said...

They are likely to be difficult to find one, so I know I've completely replaced by car seat with air. I've always liked to wear a headscarf when I take my daughter to, I, the Moby Wrap. There are a lot of loops, using finer and lighter than the style of the backpack, you will find in most stores, I will send a few links.

If you do not find a noose is for you, think of a basket. They are easily portable and easy to use and is not as big as the hard plastic holders.

Mom of B & D said...

Tip: Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, Sears, Costco. Good luck.
momofb + D

Post a Comment