Saturday, December 19, 2009

Java License Keys Application Is There A Way To Retrieve The Serial Number Of A RAID Disk Using VC++ Or JAVA?

Is there a way to retrieve the serial number of a RAID disk using VC++ or JAVA? - java license keys application

Allow me an EXE, if he returns the serial number of the drive. They said that the number is unique for each system. Can not the serial number of the volume. It is an eight-digit number.
The Java program, I understand that this exe call for registration. (The software can be installed in a system).
Everything works on a normal system in order. When I tried on a system that had the RAID device (more than one cluster) disk, the EXE again zero. That's my problem.
I need a way to find the serial number of a RAID volume. I do not know the code for this exe file. I have the file binary.

No comments:

Post a Comment