Friday, December 11, 2009

Scrubs Made Special How To Keep Black Heads Off My Face?

How to keep black heads off my face? - scrubs made special

I recently broke my nose and had a cast for a while ... When the votes came from, there were one million heads of black ... It was hard ... pretty cool, but at the same time (I'm so funny) ... Anyways ... My doctor recommended I go with this lady (think a beautitian ...) and they basically fired everyone, then put some shit on my face that I shed my skin ... looks like a sunburn ... I also had blackheads on my forehead, took had nothing to do with the actors ... I've never really noticed ... Now I'm paranoid about the black spots on my face ... Well ... I do not want to go to that again ... Is there a way to keep black head on my face? As a special detergent or detergent?

No comments:

Post a Comment