Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Xp Tablet Oem Activation Key For Windows Xp Professional Or Tablet Pc Oem - Toshiba?

Activation key for windows xp professional or tablet pc oem - toshiba? - xp tablet oem

I'm fighting with my desktop PC. I have a professor of Windows OEM leave Germany and after an accident, I want it from the ground up with a Windows license the United States again, I took my Toshiba Tecra. The office has a motherboard for laptop and seems Windwos already works. But I need a licensed version of Windows.
Where can I get one? I want to buy legally, but I'm at the end of the week and time constraints (I base in Germany, so it will take several days to receive your message!) I want to find a way to buy online "download" activation "or" Registration code only.
Who knows how?
Many thanks, Alejandro

No comments:

Post a Comment