Saturday, December 12, 2009

Off White Forum Jatsu Bb Codes NeverwinterNights 2, No Textures In Game, All White Screen. Why And How Do I Get Past This Problem?

NeverwinterNights 2, no textures in game, all white screen. Why and how do I get past this problem? - off white forum jatsu bb codes

I searched the forums I could find without success. I have included an Intel 82852/82855. My card is current. The game does not work at all when I update. 3D Analyzer and I was able to overcome the Regedit on the general problem the game starts. Thank you to everyone who came up with ideas. In the game menu are all the parameters of the texture on the underside of the shadows, 3D Analyzer emulate the entire hardware is switched on. When I go to the screen, character creation, is my character knows everything, no detail at all. I have my drive and start the game and everything is white, for example, menus and text. I know it has something to do with textures, even though I have been wrong before. Please help do not have enough money to buy a new card, and I play this game. If you know of a solution or information that could help me to jump for joy, and probably go the ceiling. I am big. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment