Monday, January 18, 2010

Cleaning Tombstones Do You Need A Permit Or Express Permission To Clean Up Neglected Graves?

Do you need a permit or express permission to clean up neglected graves? - cleaning tombstones

In my local cemetery theres several graves that have not seen any attention for many years. I want to go clean some of them. You know, cut weeds, brush tombstones, giving the house a dead friendly and clean.

But because the graves are relative or friend, would somehow illegal? I have the intention to remove something from the graves to give them some attention they need.

Do I need a permit to do or express permission?

2 comments:

bcnu said...

In many places, tombs and tombstones are private homes in the community or church property, is owned by the descendants of the deceased and are buried there. Technology would be a shame, his time with vegetation or stone grave waste. However, if it does not hurt, then nobody can be against you, other than technical violations of criminal offenses. When the cemetery is open to the public, local agencies know the rules for things such as shooting (illegal in Boston), mediation, and rubbed his impressions of headstones or other acts of a grave.

davethen... said...

I understand that you're coming.

I have my father managed well in October last year, and the cemetery where he is in general. There is a decline in the apparently sloppy for some reason, because it is a small flat stone with grass growing on the edges. I'm clean, but after I read your question and explanation is, I care, because I think that is what to do.

I want to do. No way I do, because it is near the site of my father and grandparents. I take care of them and a smaller area will not hurt. I think my father would.

If someone has a problem with him, then they can do something or shut up. Peace.

Post a Comment