Friday, January 15, 2010

Laser Hair Removal Vancouver Anyone In Vancouver BC Tried Laser Hair Removal? How'd It Go? What Was The Cost? Side Effects?

Anyone in Vancouver BC tried laser hair removal? how'd it go? what was the cost? side effects? - laser hair removal vancouver

I think laser hair removal, facial hair of some, and some spots on the skin on / around my eyes. You wonder how he was someone else - how it works, how many treatments, what the cost, as was the service? What is pain? Are you satisfied or you have been a big mistake?

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I laser hair removal on my face. It worked quite well, but it is expensive, and it took about 6 treatments at $ 125 CAD per area at a time.

The pain is like a rubber band, as described, locks the laser hair is zapping and once the service ended, they put a cooling cream that eliminates the rest of the pain. His face is red for a few hours a day.

I'm glad I did, and was 2 years ago, and her hair is still missing.

Post a Comment