Saturday, January 30, 2010

What Kind Of Fish Should I Get Small Tank What Kind Of Heater And Filter, If Any, Should I Get For A Betta Fish In A Small Tank?

What kind of heater and filter, if any, should I get for a betta fish in a small tank? - what kind of fish should i get small tank

I think of a Betta fish get, so I did some research on the care of her, but information on filters and heaters seem to conflict a bit. My plan is to get a tank from 1 to 2.5 liters, and I live in a basement, so that the heat is not exactly constant.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Betta does not need. Unless your room is too cold, do not bother with a heater. A series of 70 to 80 is good for him.

I have four years long, and it is beautiful. Tips:

Use only dechlorinated water or air - Leave out a bowl of tap water per day, which they can drop of gas or jobs that are available in any store for pets available.

Do not change more than 50% of the water at all times - most shocking of the fish is not good for your health.

I'm not into it - use float instead of weighing the towels as it keeps clean the tank, and it's fun to see him to eat. They have bony plates in their mouths, and if you listen carefully creaking away in a quiet room, we hear it.

Post a Comment