Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Does Coconut Suntan Oil Smell Like Looking For A Lotion That Smells Like Suntan Oil?

Looking for a lotion that smells like suntan oil? - what does coconut suntan oil smell like

I love the smell of Hawaiian Tropic suntan lotion ... as is typical, the smell of coconut. But I wish I could find something that felt like a body lotion. Everything I bought, it is, the smell of coconut oil or cocoa butter should not smell suntan lotion. Has anyone a help for me? The smell makes me run a "happy".

5 comments:

BamaBell... said...

Have you tried to look at Bath and Body. I love this place. I know they called the smell of coconut amazing. I have also passed the last time I do, they were already on the completion of play for the summer and some of them think, had a smell, what you are looking for. Come and try! Good luck.

fred b said...

You may Sunscreens: Everything is the moisturizer with UV protection (and some perfumes that people go "mmm ... the beach")

If it's too hard for themselves then with something neutral, like Neutrogena mixed.

princess said...

I saw an ad for something Vic. sec. Today, the smell of coconut suntan lotion Yumi. try.

annazzz1... said...

I know that after a Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen. If felt like the suntan lotion?

MIMI_09 said...

i love bath and body. You can find something.

Post a Comment